Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy Almost July 4th


Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!  It's almost the 4th of July but I thought I would share with you, since I hadn't done it earlier, the project we made at my last stamp camp using the Wood Words stamp set and Wooden Crate dies!  Since it has a patriotic color palette, I thought it would be a good day to share it!


The project is the little crate in Dapper Denim, stamped with Hardwood in Craft White ink and embellished with a little doily, and three mini cards to go inside:



We used Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler and Dapper Denim for our colors, and although these were the samples, everyone was encouraged to create their own designs!  They seemed to have a good time! This set is so versatile, and I love the country feel to it!

I also wanted to share a pretty card that my friend Wendy sent me:


Isn't that a fabulous design?!  And check out the inside:


Thanks, Wendy!

Cassidy's been camping all weekend, but I did snag a photo from Mommy when they went to the beach last week!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Wood Words, Hardwood
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
 Ink Craft White, Dapper Denim, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
Accessories Stitched Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Doilies (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Wooden Crate Framelits, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

11 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

....just when I thought I didn't need to get this set! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I can see me doing something for veterans with this. TFS.

JoAnn said...

Fabulous project. Love the little crate out of the dapper denim with the white hardwood stamped on it. The cards are so cute.

Wendy said...

Oh my, LeAnne, this patriotic crate & set of cards are just wonderful!!! Love how you created the cute crate and those cards are so special! I have not done much this year for the 4th as I usually always make treats to sell. My mojo has been on vacation! LOL This definitely makes for a cute little gift! Love it! Glad you liked my card....they were fun to make! Cute picture of Cassidy at the beach! She's such a ham!! TFS and enjoy your day! Hugs~

Linda said...

Happy Fourth of July. Great project and the red, white and blue is so patriotic. I also like the sunburst card. Is that a SU die or stencil. I have looked for in several catalogs, but cannot find it. Thanks for sharing.

Linda d.

Dawn Tidd said...

Love these, LeAnne! That doily is the perfect touch for that blue crate and those cards are all adorable. This is quickly becoming one of favorites from the new catalog!

*Vicki* said...

Happy 4th of July to you friend! WOW!! I adore that little crate with the cards inside...what a cute idea! Such fun patriotic colors and great ideas for not just the holiday either! HUGS

Linda Callahan said...

Happy Fourth! Such cute projects!

LeAnne said...

Hi Linda! I think that is a SU die from a couple of years ago. If you give me your email I can hopefully give you some info about it.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Cute cards - love the blue crate! Happy 4th July to you!

Lisa Elton said...

At first I thought that pretty little crate was real!! What a delightful project The paper doily is perfect and the cards darling!! Fabulous card by Wendy!

Bonnie said...

More 4th of July cards for me to CASE! You are such an inspiration!