Tuesday, September 30, 2014

ColourQ261

DSCF5419

Woohoo!  Happy Tuesday, everyone!  Wow, how can it be the last day of September?!!  Yikes!   I hope you’ll have some crafty time to spend with the ColourQ challenge this week!  Check this cutie out:

What a sweet little guy to welcome you & your guests at the door!  Unlike the old piece of carpet that’s serving as my welcome mat right now, LOL!  Gotta remedy that!  Anyway, I was lamenting that I had no cute little fox stamps, when I spied Storybook Friends in my retired pile, and guess what?  There was a fox….I had never even inked him up!  So I got to work and used the sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments this week, a nice simple one:

And here is my Mr Fox:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings ColourQ261 Storybook Friends Good Greetings Stampin Up

Isn’t he cute?  We were supposed to go to a friend’s retirement party on Saturday, but since DH was still under the weather, I’ll just send her this!  I colored the fox with an aquapainter and reinker ink, then added a little grass with my blender pen and mounted it on my card.  The sentiment is from Good Greetings, stamped on a Kiwi Kiss banner cut from the Itty Bitty Banners die:

DSCF5420

The papers are from Simple Stories’ Harvest Lane; the ribbon is retired SU.  I did add a couple sparkly brads just for fun, along the scalloped panel!  Hope you will come play with us too!  Be sure to check out the designers’ samples as well…as usual, they’re full of fun ideas!

Cassidy had a physical on Friday, and the doctor asked me, “Does she dress up? Does she play make-believe?  Does she interact with you freely?”  Yes, yes and yes…..she promptly went home and put on one of my shirts, a sports bra over top of that, and Grampy’s shoes!  And then said “CHEESE” for the camera!  Oh, that kid!

DSCF5404

Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Love your sweet fox card! He's adorable! So is Cassidy,what a little ham!lol♥

Sue C said...

Oh, that little Cassidy girl! What fun she must be. I SO enjoy all the photos you share with your cards. What are you going to do all day with her now in school? I can only imagine all the cards you will make! LOL

Your card today is lovely. I love seeing what you do with the sketches and colorQ.

Have a great day LeAnne.

Elizabeth Price said...

So amazing...You always make the BEST cards!!! I love the fox's tail wagging right off the panel. It's those kinds of touches you include that make your cards works of art. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

inkypinkies said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love that fox - and have kept my set too! It's so vintage-y. Your patterned papers and bright blue trim make your card really stand out! Thanks for playing the sketch at HSS! ~ Erika

Lisa Elton said...

You should send this picture of Cassidy to her doctor!! CUTE card LeAnne, I LOVE that little fox!!!

Linda said...

I hope you sent the Dr this picture. It is adorable!
Very cute card but it is hard to compete with adorable granddaughter. LOL

Linda said...

I hope you sent the Dr this picture. It is adorable!
Very cute card but it is hard to compete with adorable granddaughter. LOL

Kim Heggins said...

What an adorable card...I love your little fox, he is just too darn cute!

brrenwick said...

So super cute! That little fox is still one of my favorites from that stamp set :-) Great job with our sketch! Thanks for playing along at HSS!